The Davajan-Cabal Center for Perinatal Medicine
Welcoming a baby into the world is a special time for you and your family.
You want to know that you’ll receive top quality medical care that
recognizes the uniqueness of your experience.
The Davajan-Cabal Center for Perinatal Medicine at Good Samaritan Hospital
offers comprehensive maternity services in a friendly, supportive environment.
A range of classes – offered in English, Spanish and Korean –
gives moms-to-be the information they’ll need once baby arrives.
On the big day, mothers enjoy a private fully equipped LDR rooms, allowing
them to experience labor, delivery and recovery in a single, comfortable
space. And with a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit staffed by full-time specialists,
Good Samaritan is prepared in the event of maternal or fetal complications.
Services provided at the Davajan-Cabal Center for Perinatal Medicine include:
- Childbirth preparation classes offered free of charge for patients who
will deliver at Good Samaritan Hospital
- 24/7 anesthesiologist available
- High-Risk pregnancy services
- VIP Suites with concierge-like amenities
- 2 dedicated operating rooms in the Labor and Delivery Unit for cesarean
- One-on-One instruction on infant and post-partum care
- All private well-appointed, private post-partum rooms equipped for partner
to stay overnight
- All fully equipped, private LDR (Labor, Delivery and Recovery) rooms
- Assistance from a certified breastfeeding specialist
- 22-bed Level III NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) staffed 24/7 by specially
trained neonatologists, nurses and respiratory care practitioners
- 24/7 certified nurse midwives service
- Baby Friendly and Mother Friendly hospital
- Lactation consultants available for breastfeeding support during hospital stay
Take a virtual tour of the maternity ward >>>
For more information, to arrange a tour, or to sign up for classes, please
call (213) 977-2547.
For a physician referral, call 1-800-GS-CARES.