There may be times when you or a family member needs help in finding information
or voicing a concern. If the staff at hand has been unable to help you,
the Patient Representative can assist. A Patient Representative is available
to all patients, families and community members who have questions, compliments,
What does the Patient Representative do?
The Patient Representative:
- Listens to your concerns in confidence.
- Assists patients and families by helping to facilitate communications with
staff and resolve issues of concern.
- Explain hospital policies and procedures.
- Explain the Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Answer questions about services available at Good Samaritan Hospital.
You may contact the Patient Relations Department at (213) 977-2299 if you
have questions or concerns. If there is no answer, please leave a voicemail
so a staff member can contact you to provide assistance.