Diagnostic Imaging (Radiology)
Good Samaritan Hospital offers state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging capabilities. Services include:
- The latest generation multi-slice spiral computerized tomography (CT) scanning
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Noninvasive peripheral vascular ultrasound
- Mammography, including one of the most sophisticated centers for stereotactic breast biopsy
- Angiography and interventional radiology
- Full-service general diagnostic radiology
All services, including direct admission, are centrally located on the second floor of the hospital for easy access.
Full-service nuclear medicine imaging is also available, with studies interpreted by a radiologist who specializes in this field.
Outpatient services are available:
Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
For more information about Diagnostic Imaging Services or to schedule your appointment, call the Radiology Department at (213) 977-2140.