There may be times when you or a family member needs help in finding
information or voicing a concern. If the staff at hand has been unable
to help you, the Patient Representative can assist. A Patient Representative
is available to all patients, families and community members who have
questions, compliments, or concerns.
What does the Patient Representative do?
The Patient Representative:
- Listens to your concerns in confidence.
- Assists patients and families by helping to facilitate communications with staff and resolve issues of concern.
- Explain hospital policies and procedures.
- Explain the Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Answer questions about services available at Good Samaritan Hospital.
Please contact the Patient Representative at Ext. 2789 if you have questions or concerns. The Patient Representative is available 8:30 am until 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. If there is no answer when you call, leave a message on voice mail. The representative will return your call as soon as possible. If you call after hours or on the weekend, the Patient Representative will contact you the next working day.