Patient Arrival & Parking
Patients may be driven directly to (and from) the hospital's main
entrance - the circular driveway on the east side of Witmer Street.
Good Samaritan offers both valet and self-parking options.
A Security Shuttle Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to
and from your vehicle.
- Families can valet park, self-park and use the red phone to call security
for a free shuttle between the Main Hospital, Lucas, Weingart Guest House
and any of our parking areas
- All visitors are welcome to self-park in garages, as space permits
- Garages at both locations are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Main hospital self-parking $1 every 10 minutes, $8.75 maximum
- Handicap parking $4 per day with a handicap placard
- Main hospital valet parking $8 flat rate daily
Main hospital valet parking Mondays through Fridays, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- After 6 p.m., Shatto garage cashier holds keys, car location $8.75 for
24 hours (cash, check accepted)
- Drop off/pick up at the hospital’s main entrance
Valet call-ahead service (when leaving the main hospital) Mondays through
Fridays, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Call extension (8393) from inside the hospital
- Allow 20 minutes for vehicle to arrive
- Pick up at the hospital’s main entrance
Main hospital self-parking
- Dedicated hospital garage at 1317 Shatto Street
- $1 every 10 minutes; $8.75 maximum
- Cash or check only
Extended parking rates available (Please see Shatto garage cashier upon exit)
- 5-day pass for $30
- 7-day pass for $50
- Monthly pass for $165
Free shuttle between the Main Hospital, Lucas, Weingart Guest House and
all parking lots available upon request
- Available 24 hours a day
- Call hospital security using internal extension 5555 (Please indicate pick up area )
- Call direct from cell phone at (213) 977-2126
- Use the RED phones located in the parking garage
- Allow 15 minutes for vehicle to arrive
- After 8:30pm all security escorts from the main hospital will be picked
up from the ER exit off of 6th street