CPOE training is divided into two levels:
Provider Training – Level 1
Providers are required to complete
all the Computer Based Training modules prior to attending Instructor Led Training.
Provider Training – Level 2
During your instructor-led training session, you will complete the following:
- Set-up and test your access to the hospital’s computer system and
computerized order entry; activate your credentials and save preferences,
favorites and settings.
- Return demonstrate a patient’s throughput from Admission, Transfer,
to Discharge in the Test Environment as appropriate for your Specialty
Please remember to bring the following items below to your appointment:
- Your GSH ID Badge to set-up Single Sign-on (SSO).
- The email you received with your GSH usernames and passwords.
When scheduling your training session please note:
Training appointments will be scheduled as time permits
Please send requests at least
72 business hours in advance
Scheduling requests sent less than 24 business hours will
not be honored Early scheduling is highly encouraged
Please provide dates you are available for a three-hour instructor led
training meeting with the following durations:
- 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM and/or
- 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Please send this information to Marsha Butac, RN via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213) 977-4134
- Appointment requests less than 24 business hours will not be honored
- Early scheduling is highly encouraged
Below is a list of courses for physicians and mid-level providers:
*CBT's are not compatible with Google Chrome and the following devices:
Mac, smartphone or iPad; please use a Windows PC with Adobe Flash Player.
Provider CPOE Training
Physician Documentation (PDoc)
Provider Courses for Reference